HOW ARE IGNITE SUPPLIES FIRE STARTERS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PRODUCTS?
- Our fire starters will start all charcoal grills, wood fireplaces, wood burning stoves, bonfires, campfires, charcoal chimney starters…one product can do it all!
- They eliminate messy “paper starting” in fireplaces and wood burning stoves.
- On a “per use” basis, our fire starters are cost competitive with all other solid and liquid fire starting product currently available
- They are waterproof – they float and light after being in water! No need to purchase multiple products depending on the weather forecast.
- Many solid fire starters contain toxic or low quality ingredients. Our product is made from 100% natural materials, is non-toxic, environmentally safe, and give off no excessive smoke, odor, or debris.
- If you wish to extinguish the fire starter before it is done burning, simply treat it like any other fire – smother it by pouring water or earth over the flame. It will immediately extinguish due to lack of oxygen. Once finished burning, it will leave only a carbon ash residue. Other fire starters are difficult to extinguish and require special instructions to put out or clean up.
HOW ARE IGNITE SUPPLIES FIRE STARTERS BETTER THAN LIGHTER FLUID?
- Liquid lighter fluid can be explosive or cause flare-ups. Unlike combustible lighter fluids, there is no safety issue when storing or transporting our fire starters
- Fire starters won’t leave any chemical smell or after-taste on cooked food the way lighter fluids do
- Liquid lighter fluid can be dangerous if spilled, and injurious or fatal if consumed. Our fire starters are safe and non-toxic, able to be stored almost anywhere, and leave no odor or mess when in use.
- lighter fluid often requires multiple applications to start wood or charcoal (most common source of dangerous “flare-ups”) and is outright dangerous for use indoors in fireplaces or stoves. Fire starters are a much safer and more effective alternative.
HOW LONG DO THEY BURN?
In most applications, they will burn approximately 12-14 minutes. Because of their intense flame/heat, this is usually more than sufficient to start the intended fire.
WHY ARE THEY SHAPED LIKE THAT?
Our fire starters use the Venturi Effect to create a roaring fire in minutes! The unique shape of our fire starters creates optimal airflow which accelerates burning and increases fire starting efficiency. During combustion of the fire starter, a Venturi Effect is created by a flow of air to the aperture, providing a high, intense flame.
Exercise all safety precautions with burning materials.
Improper use may lead to serious injury or death.
Do not store near heat, flames, or in direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.
HOW DO I STORE AND HANDLE THE FIRE STARTERS SAFELY?
- Be sure to avoid storing the fire starters in direct sunlight or high heat. Remember, they are wax-based!
- Take proper precautions when lighting the fire starters. The flame height will typically reach 15-20 inches during the optimal portion of the burn, and reach temperatures in excess of 1000° F.
ARE THEY SAFE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT?
Absolutely! Our fire starters are made of non-toxic purified wax, refined wood particles, and non-toxic colorant. No dangerous vapors, emissions or particles are given off during the burn process. Residue, after the burn process is complete, is natural carbon ash, which is non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY FIRE STARTER GETS WET?
Our fire starters are waterproof…and they float! If they come in contact with water, simply wipe dry or shake off before use. Unlike other fire starting products, our fire starters can get wet and still be ready for immediate use.
IF NECESSARY, HOW DO I EXTINGUISH AN IGNITE SUPPLIES FIRE STARTER?
Our fire starters require a source of oxygen to burn… if denied air by any means (water, smothering, earth, etc.) they immediately extinguish and will not continue to burn.